The OP Patient Portal
The OP Patient Portal is always on call to answer parents’ questions, schedule appointments, manage prescription refill requests, specialty physician referrals, reduce telephone time, and make every employee in your office more efficient.
The OP Patient Portal is a feature-packed resource that expands the benefits of Office Practicum beyond your office walls. It saves your practice valuable time and money – by linking patients securely and directly with the information they need, while enhancing patient communications and payment processing. Stop the endless loop of calls you make trying to connect with parents. Our content-rich portal supports benefits you and your patients will both enjoy.
Parents benefit from:
- Making online payments*
- Registering new patients
- Sending prescription refill requests
- Submiting school and camp form requests
- Scheduling flu clinic appointments
Practices benefit from:
- Posting lab results online
- Placing immunization records, allergy lists, and asthma action plans on the portal for easy access.
- Allowing your triage nurse answer non-urgent messages during natural office down time
*With select Clearinghouses
The OP Portal is Essential for CHADIS integration and the OP Mobile App, two other time saving features you don’t want to be without.
The OP Mobile App
Babies get sick at 2:00 in the morning and ear infections don’t take weekends off. Start accessing your patient records outside of routine office hours with the Office Practicum mobile app. OP Mobile gives you access to our popular EHR features on your iPhone® or iPad® – anywhere you are.
With OP Mobile, you can:
- Write messages on call, or dictate them using Siri
- Take photo IDs, or attach pictures to encounter notes –
- conveniently documenting conditions.
- View schedules, so you can quickly reference your
- upcoming appointments.
- Access critical clinical information such as problems,
- allergies and medication lists wherever you are.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.