Don’t let your patients miss another vaccine
Manually tracking the immunization schedules for all your patients can be nearly impossible, causing missed opportunities to schedule patients in need of vaccinations. Office Practicum eliminates this problem by automating immunization tracking through its VacLogic application.
Employing a sophisticated algorithm, VacLogic:
- prompts upcoming vaccinations so appointments can be scheduled in advance
- issues alerts for overdue vaccinations
- calculates the provision of multiple vaccines
- provides justification for vaccine recommendations
VacLogic also provides a summary of each patient’s immunization history and required vaccinations in the patient chart, to immediately update all staff on each child’s status. Detailed reports of immunization histories can also be created that detail each vaccination in chronological order.
Immunization Tracking Features
- Office Practicum has built-in support for vaccine barcode scanning via the latest industry-standard USB scanners, to help improve your practice’s vaccine administration and inventory management.
- You can also generate automated VFC (Vaccines for Children) reports, as well as easily produced analysis reports.
Do you get a headache looking at the ACIP schedule? It is certainly understandable since the immunization schedule is so complex, and there are so many combination vaccines. Do you really know how you are doing? Pediatricians often have a … Continued
It seems like everywhere we turn, more and more organizations are using our immunization rates to measure our quality of care. For some of us, this feels like a runaway train. Is this a manageable problem? I would argue that … Continued