As a hands-on provider or office manager of a bustling pediatric practice, setting up and maintaining a server in your practice to run Office Practicum should be the least of your worries. Let our experts take care of the set-up and technical support of your server, as well as data backups and automatic updates by hosting your use of Office Practicum in the cloud.
The OP Cloud
OP Cloud works hand-in-hand with Office Practicum to provide you with flexible, reliable and efficient creation and maintenance of electronic medical records, full range of practice management functionalities, as well as storage and maintenance of vital patient data.
We follow the highest industry standard security procedures and provide expert technical support to give you the peace of mind that your data is being handled the way you would do it yourself if you had the time.
OP Cloud Features and Benefits
- Reliable and Efficient. Fast, secure connection for running the most current version of Office Practicum and backing-up your practice data.
- Saves Time and Energy. Upgrades are done for you automatically, so you will have much less hardware maintenance to worry about.
- Expandable and Adaptable. OP Cloud is easy to use and expands as your practice and data storage needs grow.
- Safe and Secure. Data is protected 24/7 with server snapshots and the latest firewalls available for added security that is HIPAA compliant. All practice and patient data is stored on a protected remote server in a cloud datacenter that is SAS 70 Type II/SSAE 16 certified.
- Reliable Technical Support. Support of the main server and database is handled by our team of experts who understand your needs.
- Less Costly Resources. No need to purchase additional equipment and infrastructure taking up floor space.
- Affordable and Trustworthy. Reasonably priced based on your data size and supported by a team of experts who focus on pediatric practices.For those who would rather maintain their own hardware, we still offer our classic Client/Server hardware implementation of OP. Please ask your sales representative for more details.
The Office Practicum Training Solution
The Office Practicum Blended Training Solution offers a comprehensive training plan developed around your practice workflow to help increase your knowledge and productivity with Office Practicum. Our scenario and role-based training curriculum is taught by Office Practicum staff who have training expertise specific to pediatrics. We never outsource this crucial learning experience to a third party vendor. Our training specialists work with you to design a customized training proposal that builds your confidence and proficiency with our software.
- Interactive eLearning: eLearning provides the foundation for your knowledge about Office Practicum, and is included in every training plan. It offers a flexible method of online learning that contains a collection of sessions and self-assessments tailored to each staff member’s job responsibilities.
- Web-based Instructor Led Sessions: This type of training is delivered via internet-based, screen sharing technology and combines personalized, “live” instruction with one of our trainers to help enhance your training experience. Instructor led sessions are tailored to specific roles within your practice, and are included in all training plans.
- Onsite Instructor Led Sessions: We bring the training to you. As experts with extensive experience in pediatric practice protocols, our training specialists will travel to your location to provide onsite training, in your very own office.
- Connexin Facility Training: Located at our beautiful corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA, facility training is the ideal environment for super users and practices that want personalized training outside of their office setting. This training option allows you to work with our trainers in a classroom environment, minimizing disruptions at your practice.
- Go-Live Support: We offer two types of support at Go-Live: an onsite support presence or remote-only sessions through established phone calls with go-live support training specialists. Our experience shows that onsite Go-Live support optimizes your practice’s success during this important time, and is essential for larger practices.
Training does not stop after Go-Live. Continuing education is an important component of an ongoing learning process that helps maximize your EHR investment. We offer Webinars and refresher training
designed to enhance what you learn in your initial training period. We’ll always be here for you, every step of the way