Choose your device’s App store below
Note: iOS Devices should be running on the current version of iOS 8 or higher. Android Devices should be running on version 4 or higher.
- For desktop users or users with Windows Phones or non-Blackberry 10 devices, the User Conference Guidebook App is accessible through a web browser and you do not need to download anything.
- More info on device compatibility here.
- Choose “Sign up with email” (or you can sign in with Facebook).
- Create a Log-In
- Add your Email and Password
- Tap “Sign Up”
- Create your Profile
- Add your first and last name
- Tap “Update Profile”
- Tap “OK” for “Push Notifications”*
- Enter the OP User Conference passphrase
- Tap “Download Guide”
- Tap “Open” to begin using the OP UC Guide.
*We are asking that you allow the “Push Notifications” so we can send you important information throughout the duration of the conference.
Note: You can go into your settings and finish updating your profile at a later time. Note, the information that you provide will be seen by all attendees.
For Android and iOS Devices
Check-in to the OP User Conference guide
- Navigate to the “Attendees” Icon
- Tap “Check into this Guide”